8:30 a.m. – Registration: Westin Crown Center, Kansas City, MO
9:00 a.m.– Keynote: The Future of Local Government Working with thousands of local governments puts CivicPlus in the unique position to get a collective view of the true pulse of cities and counties across North America. We’re constantly taking the information our clients share with us to innovate toward a better tomorrow. Learn what other communities are saying and find out why we're so excited about the future of local government.
Mike Honeywell | CMO, CivicPlus
Mike leads his team at CivicPlus with high-octane enthusiasm and a true passion for motivating people to dream big and accomplish their goals. He draws from experience in both corporate America and small business to help local governments achieve their visions.
9:30 a.m.– Product Roadmap CivicPlus is committed to being a catalyst for positive change, always working toward a better tomorrow. We're continually seeking new and better ways to help you help your citizens. Here, you'll get a sneak peek at some of the innovations and improvements we're working on.
Keith Womack | Director of Product Strategy, CivicPlus
Keith heads up the product strategy and partnership development efforts at CivicPlus. He leads a team of energetic and passionate professionals with an eye toward delivering innovative solutions to help government organizations share and manage information more efficiently.
10:15 a.m. – Break
10:30 a.m. – Communities in Motion: Featured Client Speakers Take a front row seat to hear directly from your peers, communities in motion. Find out what challenges other local governments have faced, how they overcame those challenges, and what they're looking to improve upon for the future of their communities.
Mary Vail-Grube, Plano, TX |Kim Nakahodo, Blue Springs, MO |Mark Rohlf, Seward County, KS
12:00 p.m. – Lunch
1:00 p.m. – Breakout Session 1
• Content Ownership: Permissions and Workflow | Quinton Randel, Manager of Consulting & Training • Building A Better Website |Deb McNew, Vice President of Professional Services • Introducing CivicHR, CivicReady, CivicSend |CivicPlus Product Experts
1:45 p.m. – Breakout Session 2 • Content Sustainability Planning | Quinton Randel,Manager of Consulting & Training
• Live Government Content Management System (GCMS) Demonstrations | CivicPlus Experts
• HR Solutions Built for Local Government|Jonathan Wiersma, CivicHR General Manager
2:30 p.m. – Break
2:45 p.m. – Breakout Session 3 • Creating High-Impact Content: Cut the Fluff | Quinton Randel, Manager of Consulting & Training
• Maximizing Effective Engagement through Data: The How & Why | Eric Brown, Technical Product Manager
• CivicSend: Communication Just Got Easier | Penny Lasater, CivicSend Product Manager
3:30 p.m. – Breakout Session 4 • Content Best Practices Q&A | Quinton Randel, Manager of Consulting & Training
• Design Principles: The New User Interface | Lisa Eck, Product Strategy, Engineering & Support
• Prepare, Respond and Recover with CivicReady| Alex Turner, CivicReady General Manager
4:15 p.m. – Wrap Up: Where Are You Headed? We’re hoping that you leave the FutureBound event informed, inspired, and on your way to a better tomorrow for your community. We’re here to put our experience to work for you; to come along side you as a partner; to help you see the possibilities and achieve the goals you set. Together, let's get future focused and future bound.